Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm All Out of Bullsh*t

I realized today that I may be shooting myself in the foot by posting things on herbal nervines, or by admitting that I am having anxiety problems in the first place.  I'd like to say a bit on that.
  I am getting too old, too tired, too busy etc. to worry about selling myself properly.  Either you like me or you don't, on my good days and bad, bad years and good.
Everyone has problems, and I am no exception.  I am a real person with problems just like everyone else.
I like to look good, I like to feel good, I like to be very spiritual and spiritually minded, but right now, I don't have a lot of energy to put into certain things.  When I settle down from this move those things will improve again, but in the mean time I just am who I am.  I hope my readers can understand and sympathize.
love and light to all,
Nox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Part! Leave a comment if you wish!