Monday, May 20, 2013

The Busy Month of May

Summer is always on high speed around here, trying to schedule everything before winter comes again. I can't imagine what it is like for our friends up in Minnesota.
  We still haven't scheduled for this year all of our Esbats and Sabbats, and am trying to get everyone together to do that.  Everyone is so busy in the Summer, we need to get everything scheduled asap, or risk having no one around for ritual.
  May is particularly busy with mundane concerns on top.  Graduations, prom, birthdays and anniversaries are constant, I simply can't keep up with anything.
  The dishes and laundry are piling up, as we speed the pace of travel and socializing.
I am not really complaining but just commenting--May is busy for normal folk, but doubly so for pagan folk! Beltane is one of the most important celebrations of the year and it falls right in the middle of all of this other mundane fast-forward.
  I am feeling the need to just slow down, but the mounting house work means I really should tend to it instead.
 So I reckon today was just a short update, I have to get back to doing rather than sitting.
--Nox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Part! Leave a comment if you wish!